top of page
Deeply committed to Jesus Christ, we endeavor to become a unified community of faith, worship, and service. We strive to be a warm, welcoming and caring parish in which the gifts and talents of all, young and old, are recognized and graciously used to nourish others.
St. Lucy's was established as a parish on April 7, 1958. Groundbreaking for new church was on October 12, 1958. On December 19, 1959 the first Mass was celebrated. Prior to being built services were held at the Chapel Furniture Store on Merrimack Street.
bottom of page